Dr. Daniel R. Battaglia is a graduate of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He served his internship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and completed his anesthesia residency at the Pennsylvania State University Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Battaglia is a Diplomate of the American Board of Osteopathic Medicine and the American Board of Anesthesiology. He is certified in pain management by the American Board of Pain Medicine. For over 16 years, Dr. Battaglia has been active as a volunteer and team leader with OPERATION SMILE, an organization providing corrective surgery to children worldwide born with birth defects. He is currently a member of the Palm Beach County Medical Reserve Corps as a disaster response physician.
- BS – University of Pennsylvania, PA
- DO – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- Anesthesiology – Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, PA
- Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship, Children’s National Medical Center, DC
- American Board of Pain Medicine – Board Certified Pain Medicine – 2017
- American Board of Anesthesiology – Board Certified Anesthesiologist – 1996
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 (866) 228-7676